DL 10 ES - 8 Ohm
10 cm (4") ceiling-mounted speaker made of stainless steel with brushed finish. Suitable for use in all types of hollow ceilings. Easy fitting in round cut-out using spring arms, electrical connection by spring-loaded terminal clips. A compact solution for home and professional use with good sound qualities. ? Functionally at low temperature according to EN 60068-2-1 (-40 °C; 96 h) ? Up to the standards of the Germanischer Lloyd (requirements for electrical equipment / low temperature) Speaker cabinet systems for concrete ceilings are available from KAISER, 58579 Schalksmühle, Germany. The KompaX cabinet series is suitable for our ceiling speakers. Some additional front parts maybe necessary (front rings, mineral fibreboard etc.). More details are available on the Homepage of KAISER (Housing for lamps and loudspeakers). In order to get more detailed information, press the "Technical information" button of the particular product. Fire protection housing systems (F30) are also available (FlamoX).
- For fitting in hollow ceilings, for music and speech in shops, at home, hotels etc.
- suitable for outdoor applications
- Moisture-resistant membrane
- Meatal basket, non-corrodible
- Functionally at low temperature according to EN 60068-2-1 (-40 °C; 96 h)
- Up to the standards of the Germanischer Lloyd (requirements for electrical equipment/low temperature)