DL 18/1 - 100 V (RAL 9010)
17 cm (6.5") ceiling speaker with corrosion free grille (RAL 9010), suitable for the installation in suspended ceilings of any material. Equipped with a full-range driver. Quick snap-in mounting due to round ceiling cut-out through which the speaker with transformer and mounting ring can be installed. A push-terminal block allows a quick and easy connection to the 100-V-network including the eventually necessary level adjustment. A quick-mounting bayonet connection provides an easy installation of the grille. DL 18/1 can be supplied painted in other RAL colours on request. Speaker cabinet systems for concrete ceilings are available from KAISER, 58579 Schalksmühle, Germany. The KompaX cabinet series is suitable for our ceiling speakers. Some additional front parts maybe necessary (front rings, mineral fibreboard etc.). More details are available on the Homepage of KAISER (Housing for lamps and loudspeakers). In order to get more detailed information, press the "Technical information" button of the particular product. Fire protection housing systems (F30) are also available (FlamoX).
- For fitting in hollow ceilings, for music and speech in shops, at home, hotels etc.
- Moisture-resistant membrane
- Meatal basket, non-corrodible
- Functionally at low temperature according to EN 60068-2-1 (-40 °C; 96 h)
- Up to the standards of the Germanischer Lloyd (requirements for electrical equipment/low temperature)